Application to GSSI post doctoral research grants
Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI), located in L'Aquila, Italy, offers 5 positions for research activity in the fields of interest of the Institute There is no age limit for applicants; however eligible candidates in Mathematics must have earned their PhD not earlier than January 1, 2012.
Candidates who are preparing their doctoral thesis are eligible to apply; however, they must have obtained their Ph.D degree before taking up their appointment with GSSI.
The annual gross salary is € 36.000,00. Each post doctoral research grant is intended for a duration of two years.
- Stochastic Differential Equations
- Particles systems and macroscopic limits, statistical mechanics and phase transitions
- Mathematical theory in classical and nonclassical fluids
- Nonlinear dispersive PDEs
- Dynamics and Control on Networks
- Mathematical models of collective behaviour, in biology and social sciences
- Mathematical Models in continuum mechanics of solids, fluids and biological matter
- Numerical methods for nonlinear PDEs
If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 15th 2017