The Center and its members collaborate with many research institutions and renowned scientists all over the world. Below we list some of our research partners or research partners of the institutions participating in the Center.
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Uniwersytet Warszawski
- Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics
The following list includes distinguished researchers who were involved in large scale projects or have a long lasting cooperation with some members or research groups in the Center. In order to keep its length under control it does not include the names of numerous researchers collaborating on individual basis with Center members.
- Fehmi Cirak, University of Cambridge
- Lars Diening, Ludwig-Maxmilians-Universität München
- Jens Frehse, Universität Bonn
- Pekka Koskela, University of Jyväskylä
- Jörg Liesen, Technische Universität Berlin
- Gérard Meurant, Retired from Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique (CEA) DIF
- Alexander Mielke, Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics
- Antonín Novotný, Université du Sud Toulon-Var
- K. R. Rajagopal, Texas A&M University
- Endre Süli, Oxford University